You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2010 5:23 pm  #1

Windy - Got yer Haiku here!

A healthy lifestyle,
Frequent elimination,
But man, what a stench!

9/08/2010 5:37 pm  #2

Re: Windy - Got yer Haiku here!

windwalker wrote:

Why the hell does this thing say I'm Aaron Miles?

Yeah no prob.  I just wasted alot of time entering info.  You will find an ex or current Cardinals player name under your name.  That is your poster "ranking".  As you post more your ranking changes to better players.  Sometimes you might take a step back because I got sick of changing the order to the order of the players skill.  For the most part they are close.  It is all just fun.

9/08/2010 6:21 pm  #3

I really looking forward to my assigned Cardinals player. Darth should be Aaron Miles, am I right?

9/08/2010 6:24 pm  #4

Rasmus should have been/should be the center fielder. As Scott Rolen would say I hate the Cardinals/Larussa office politics. It may be time for TLR to go, but he needs to leave Dave Duncan behind.

9/09/2010 10:45 am  #5

"Haiku or no haiku?"

I don't even go to the Cubs' board anymore. It's such a literary wasteland, even by the low standards that were set back in the Adorable Gracie era. And I'm not just referring to the rampant homophobia from the White Sox fans. Tool's prejudices were somewhat tolerable on their own, but now you've got a couple of other Archie Bunkers in there with him and nothing there is worth reading. The only decent poster left is Bleachers, and he barely bothers anymore.

9/09/2010 11:35 am  #6

Cubs fans have realized they are a glutton for punishment so they do post of their posting at moderated forums.

9/09/2010 10:47 pm  #7

artie_fufkin wrote:

"Haiku or no haiku?"I don't even go to the Cubs' board anymore.

Are they still discussing who should suck whose dick, and what color the dick should be?

9/09/2010 10:48 pm  #8

windwalker wrote:

The Haiku Swan Song
Whither The Myopians?
Down By The River

Just my two cents, but that should be, "Down by the Ivy".

9/11/2010 2:37 pm  #9

Just checking to see
If I know what I'm doing
Apparently not

edit ( I have the feeling I will be Mr. Miles for a long , long time )

Last edited by don.rob11 (9/11/2010 2:39 pm)

Board footera