You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2010 10:11 pm  #1

NHL Talk

For those who appreciate a sport where can miss a shift to have your spleen removed and return for the third period.

10/04/2010 10:40 pm  #2

Re: NHL Talk

forsberg_us wrote:

For those who appreciate a sport where can miss a shift to have your spleen removed and return for the third period.

Are you suggesting hockey players are tougher than soccer players?

10/05/2010 10:32 am  #3

Like soccer, hockey has a handful of players who are predisposed to flopping to get a call.

Unlike soccer, in hockey, when said player flops to get a call, a player from the other team is likely to skate over and begin pummeling him for being a pussy.

10/07/2010 3:21 pm  #4

The most bizarre hockey story ever is coming back to light. Mike Danton is playing collegiate hockey in Canada and the agent/lover he wanted to have killed has re-named himself "Jim McCauley" and he's doing something with junior hockey in California.

10/07/2010 8:26 pm  #5

tkihshbt wrote:

The most bizarre hockey story ever is coming back to light. Mike Danton is playing collegiate hockey in Canada and the agent/lover he wanted to have killed has re-named himself "Jim McCauley" and he's doing something with junior hockey in California.

What?

10/07/2010 11:06 pm  #6

Looong story, AP. There's a lot of stuff out there on this, but a former Blues player hired a contract killer to have his crazy agent killed back in 2004. But he wound up hiring a police dispatcher. It's a weird, weird story. Here's some explanation:

http://artvoice.com/issues/v5n3/puck_stop

10/08/2010 9:32 am  #7

I knew about the murder for hire deal.  In fact I did some training in a jail were he was housed at the time.  What I didnt know because I dont follow hockey and the story didnt interest me was that they were gay lovers.  The history behind Frost is odd and troubling.  How could they let a man that is clearly involved wierd stuff around kids again.  I also dont understand how Danton could play pro hockey and now be able to play college hockey.  This has cheesy lifetime movie wrote all over it.

Board footera