You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2012 9:58 pm  #1

I've never seen a good team ...

... play as poorly as the Bruins are right now.
Tim Thomas needs to focus on stopping pucks instead of politics.

2/23/2012 8:51 am  #2

Re: I've never seen a good team ...

Go figure. As badly as the Bruins have played the last month, the last thing I expected was for them to grab two points in St. Louis last night.

2/23/2012 10:27 am  #3

I forgot the game was on, but the Bruins did what few others have done--beat the Blues at home.  That's only the Blues 4th regulation loss at home in 34 games.

2/23/2012 11:32 am  #4

forsberg_us wrote:

I forgot the game was on, but the Bruins did what few others have done--beat the Blues at home.  That's only the Blues 4th regulation loss at home in 34 games.

I think the Bruins play-by-play guy said it's the first time the Blues have given up four goals since Hitchcock took over. It was by no means a dominating performance. The Bruins had only 19 shots.
I know very little about hockey, but I've developed the opinion that the Bruins' fate usually rests with the performance of David Krejci, at least when they're playing good teams. If he's engaged and moving the puck, they win. If he avoids handling the puck because he's afraid of getting hit, they lose.

Board footera