You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2012 5:26 pm  #101

Re: Playoff thread

artie_fufkin wrote:

I think Associated Press mistakenly put a 2 in front of the 3 when they cited this person's age.

Sure.  Blame the media.

5/08/2012 8:06 pm  #102

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

I think Associated Press mistakenly put a 2 in front of the 3 when they cited this person's age.

Sure.  Blame the media.

Double rec

5/18/2012 3:31 pm  #103

Think it's fair to say the Kings are a damned good team. They're on the verge of beating the #1, #2 and #3 seeds, and at this point they're 11-1 since the playoffs started.

5/25/2012 10:28 pm  #104

Who had Los Angeles and New Jersey in the finals?

5/29/2012 8:30 am  #105

not me Artie. I didn't pay much attention to LA against Vancouver, just kind of assumed Vancouver would win, and was thrilled when they lost. We got LA! What followed was 4 games of having to play in our zone for about 45-50 minutes a game.

I watched them against Phoenix, and they did much of the same. LA's forecheck is one of the best I've ever seen. Most eastern conference fans believe New Jersey also has a relentless forecheck, although I haven't watched them that much either. I don't see any way to beat Los Angeles. You have a goalie who doesn't give up anything low, and is super quick getting up for pucks. Your best bet is roofing a puck, or redirecting the puck back down. So even in a 50-50 game, I have the Kings with an edge. Add in that forecheck? I don't see LA losing more than 1 game in the Finals.

6/05/2012 9:35 am  #106

LA is really, really good.

6/07/2012 3:01 pm  #107

6/12/2012 8:23 am  #108

All hail the Kings. Cool that they won the Cup at home. We got beaten (soundly) by the Champions, no shame in that.

6/12/2012 9:38 pm  #109

I can't believe Dustin Brown dropped an f-bomb on a live national broadcast. Have some class.

6/12/2012 11:21 pm  #110

They kept showing a kings fan crying.  I thought Hockey fans were tough.  And untill last week how much of LA do you think even knew there was a hockey team in town?

Board footera