You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2012 9:45 am  #1

Fors.

I love hockey, but man I gotta tell you this labor lockout has really killed me.

2 times in 8 years? Are you fking kidding me?? Sigh.

1/06/2013 5:30 pm  #2

Re: Fors.

It's over. It pains me to say this, but who cares.

1/06/2013 9:31 pm  #3

forsberg_us wrote:

What's your status? Did you renew your season tickets?

1/06/2013 11:13 pm  #4

the NHL is in a lockout?

1/07/2013 8:05 am  #5

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

Yeah, we renewed prior to last year's playoffs. If I had to do it now, I probably wouldn't.

1/07/2013 9:51 am  #6

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

Yeah, we renewed prior to last year's playoffs. If I had to do it now, I probably wouldn't.

I feel the same way, and likely will .... up until I see them drop a puck, and the Blues are skating. I love hockey too much to let my hatred of the NHL get in the way.

Why? A number of things
-Air conditioned, even chilly while you watch sports!
-Fast paced game.
-It has all of the hitting that they've taken out of professional football (thus ruining the game in my opinion)
-They fight!!! It's legal!!!
-Shots over 100mph, speeds over 30mph
-Desperation saves!
-Playoff Beards.

Anyway, I will eventually catch company seats in the box, and witness a free game, and I will remember why I watch. I wish I could stay away, because I think it would be better for hockey if the NHL just died and they were forced to make a new league, but .... alas. I love it too much.

1/07/2013 2:24 pm  #7

You guys are the hockey fans, but my attitude is anything that's available to watch other than the NBA is a good thing. In lieu of the Bruins, I've been watching some ASU basketball, but even though they're 13-2, they're frauds because they've played an easy schedule.

Board footera