You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2012 3:46 pm  #1

Larry Hagman

Who shot J.R.?  The Silver Hammer Guy is the leading suspect.

<BOINK>, <BOINK>, <BOINK>

11/24/2012 11:57 pm  #2

Re: Larry Hagman

"The worst sit-com plot in history" (as of the late 70's): a day in the life of an astronaut and his genie.

11/25/2012 9:27 pm  #3

Max wrote:

"The worst sit-com plot in history" (as of the late 70's): a day in the life of an astronaut and his genie.

You're probably right. Funny that the plotline in Bewitched was pretty much the same thing, and similarly implausible. Except for the part about the evil mother-in-law. That aspect of the story  was realistic.

11/26/2012 2:30 pm  #4

Max wrote:

Let me see if I got this right.  Man finds bottle.  Man rubs bottle and somewhat scantily clad attractive woman willing to grant his every wish appears.  When man no longer needs her around, say during a football game, he banishes her back to the bottle.  But if he later needs something from her, say chicken wings and a beer, he can call her back from the bottle have her deliver the items and then return to the bottle.  And lastly, she never pressures him to marry her.

Aside from its sheer absurdity, exactly what was wrong with the plot?

11/27/2012 12:11 am  #5

forsberg_us wrote:

Aside from its sheer absurdity, exactly what was wrong with the plot?

Hey, I was just quoting from some essay I read many years ago.  I've forgotten my wife's birthday TWICE, . . . and the shit I remember.

Board footera