You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2010 10:08 pm  #1

Still fighting the good fight in District 2

"Washington District 2 – Democratic Rep. Rick Larsen leads Republican John Koster by just over 1,400 votes as the counting of mail ballots continues. Koster had led Larsen narrowly in the election night count. Washington counts mail ballots that arrive days after the election, as long as they are postmarked by Election Day."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/05/2010-elections-11-undecided-races_n_779791.html

11/09/2010 5:44 pm  #2

Re: Still fighting the good fight in District 2

I think I read that as of yesterday (11/8) there were still 8 house races that were up for grabs.

Regardless of party affiliation, I think the last few years have taught us that every vote counts.

11/10/2010 12:12 am  #3

Re: Still fighting the good fight in District 2

forsberg_us wrote:

I think I read that as of yesterday (11/8) there were still 8 house races that were up for grabs.

Regardless of party affiliation, I think the last few years have taught us that every vote counts.

. . . and I made sure to get mine in for the non-Tea Party dude in Washington District 2.

If only everyone would vote . . . we'd have a lot fewer conservatives in elected office.  And that's not just partisan rhetoric, but accepted fact.  Gives you pause to consider the nature of democracy when one party seeks to suppress the vote because it knows it does better in the polls under such circumstance.

Last edited by Max (11/10/2010 11:45 am)

Board footera