You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2013 2:40 pm  #1

Good luck, Dan Snyder

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2013/12/09/washington-redskins-mike-shanahan-standoff-team-could-attempt-to-withhold-remaining-money-due-under-his-contract-if-they-fire-him/

Shaggy thinks the NFL was invented so he could coach in it. You should have known he never leaves anywhere on good terms, and he'll fight you to the death for a nickel if he thinks you owe it to him. 

12/09/2013 4:25 pm  #2

Re: Good luck, Dan Snyder

If only the Texans weren't so gawd awful, the Rams might be sitting on the #1 pick in next year's draft.

12/09/2013 5:14 pm  #3

forsberg_us wrote:

If only the Texans weren't so gawd awful, the Rams might be sitting on the #1 pick in next year's draft.

Don't discount the Raiders, who have packed it in and are on their way to 4-12. The question is who gets taken #1. I was watching the bowl selection show on ESPN last night amd Jesse Palmer said Winston is the guy if he comes out. BTW, when did Mark May become an asshole? Every time someone said anything remotely complementary about a player or a team, he countered with negativity.

Last edited by artie_fufkin (12/09/2013 5:15 pm)

12/09/2013 7:38 pm  #4

If the Rams can slide up to No. 1, they are going to get someone's first round pick in 2015, too. Unfortunately, the Texans are incapable of winning. 

12/09/2013 10:11 pm  #5

Berman just called Mike Ditka "A man that bleeds Chicago Bears football."
That might be the single dumbest sentence I've ever heard on TV. And I've heard Thom. Brennaman call a game.

12/09/2013 10:56 pm  #6

"I was watching the bowl selection show on ESPN last night amd Jesse Palmer said Winston is the guy if he comes out."

Leave it to Jesse Palmer to not be smart enough to know that redshirt freshmen aren't eligible for the draft. He needs to go back to the Bachelor where the most difficult analysis he had to make was deciding which fame whore to give a rose.

Board footera