You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2014 7:27 am  #1

Blues rumors.

Paul Stasny is the rumor I'm hearing. 

7/01/2014 11:51 am  #2

Re: Blues rumors.

Sounds like that rumor was a good one. 

7/01/2014 2:22 pm  #3

Doesn't sound like they had to go too crazy to get him signed.  4 years, $28M.  Stastny is only 28.  Considering Colorado responded by giving 36 year old Jarome Iginla a 3-year deal, I'd say the Stastny deal doesn't sound too bad.

7/02/2014 2:44 pm  #4

Funniest shit I've read in a long time... Top 10 list of good bad and ugly with just random topics about the Free Agency moves...
6. Anyone hoping to get out of Conference III

This is gonna be an 82-game knife fight in the Central Division.

St. Louis improved, getting Paul Stastny (for maybe a little too much money, but the term is perfect) and Jori Lehtera to bolster a forward group they should have bolstered at the deadline last year.

Chicago improved, getting Brad Richards for short term and money on a prove-it deal on which he couldn't possibly be worse than Michal Handzus. Great stopgap for Teuvo Teravainen's coming of age. This is a team that didn't need much help, but they got it anyway because that's what a lot of good teams do.

Minnesota got Thomas Vanek for a very reasonable deal but did nothing to address the fact that their goaltending is a trainwreck in waiting.

Dallas is a club we'll get to in a second, but boy oh boy does that team look scary all of a sudden.

The Predators got James Neal and while there's not anyone to get him the puck there (yet?) at least it's something.

Colorado, well, they got Jarome Iginla. That's a kind of improvem... Daniel Briere and Brad Stuart, you say? Never mind.

Winnipeg didn't do anything of note because they are not good and no one wants to play for them, except Chris Thorburn.

Last edited by alz (7/02/2014 2:44 pm)

Board footera