You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2014 9:50 am  #1

Hot for teacher.

One of the ladies in question is passable, the other is actually pretty hot. 

A funny quote from the article... "No matter what sex the victim is, everyone should be outraged," Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said. 

I disagree Chief, the story in question makes me want to seriously high five that young man. Had the sexes been reversed, I'd have been in favor of the death penalty. So the victim's sex most certainly does matter, and I'm not at all outraged. The young man was not a victim, although it's going to be hard for him to top this feat, and that's a bit of a shame to have your most amazing bedtime story occur at 16 when you can barely appreciate what you've achieved...

http://abc13.com/news/two-teachers-arrested-over-threesome-with-student/333435/

10/02/2014 10:54 am  #2

Re: Hot for teacher.

Yeah, I don't think I'm outraged. The verb I'd use is "impressed."

10/02/2014 12:40 pm  #3

The crazy thing is though, if I'm not mistaken.... Him and his parents have grounds for a civil case against the school board and a payday coming.

So you get milf, cougar, teacher knocked off your bucket list (doubled up), and the good menage taken out too. Then you get to be the victim and paid off possibly. 

Only in America.... Where all your dreams can come true.

10/02/2014 12:55 pm  #4

alz wrote:

The crazy thing is though, if I'm not mistaken.... Him and his parents have grounds for a civil case against the school board and a payday coming.

So you get milf, cougar, teacher knocked off your bucket list (doubled up), and the good menage taken out too. Then you get to be the victim and paid off possibly. 

There's also the inevitable movie rights to consider, but I don't know what kind of flick they're going to make. It'll either end up on Lifetime, or the Hustler network.

10/08/2014 9:45 pm  #5

"Both teachers are graduates of Louisiana State University. "

And the "Fighting Tigers" will soon debut their new replacement mascot, the "Fucking Cougar".

10/09/2014 7:56 am  #6

JV wrote:

And the "Fighting Tigers" will soon debut their new replacement mascot, the "Fucking Cougar".

That would be a fabulous mascot for recruiting purposes, both for football and women's softball.

10/09/2014 9:46 am  #7

forsberg_us wrote:

JV wrote:

That would be a fabulous mascot for recruiting purposes, both for football and women's softball.

This is why I couldn't be a judge.... I'd be on the bench listening to this case, and I'd stop and ask the kid.... So this really happened? Ask the defendants, "you both? With this young man?"

I'd ask the kid to approach the bench and hand him a slip of paper and ask him for his autograph. 

Sign it: "To Alz, from the coolest kid ever to exist" please. Thank you, court is now dismissed. I order that the kid be high-fived and congratulated everywhere he goes, and for 4 years beginning on his 21st birthday, he never has to buy his first drink....

10/09/2014 10:28 am  #8

alz wrote:

The only thing bad is the poor kid is ruined for the rest of his life.  It is all down hill from here.

10/09/2014 10:51 am  #9

APIAD wrote:

alz wrote:

The only thing bad is the poor kid is ruined for the rest of his life. It is all down hill from here.

No doubt. Someone needs to tell this kid that in twenty years he's going to realize that bras are a magic act that keep boobs where they should be and once removed it's a downhill potato race that can end up with nipples under armpits....

10/15/2014 9:22 am  #10

Actually, when not posing for mug shots, both are quite attractive

I love the grandfather's quote

=12px“He is really down about it right now. All boys that age want to brag about what they are doing. He didn’t expect it would come to this.”

Grandpa, you're damn right your boy is down right now.  Of course he wanted to brag, but his bragging cost him the best sexual experience of his life.  For the love of god, STFU.

10/15/2014 12:09 pm  #11

I would have bragged.  Im to stupid to help myself.  I still cant believe this happend.

10/15/2014 12:45 pm  #12

Yeah. There's no 40 year old wisdom at 16... I'd have been shouting from the mountain-tops, sending people the proof, because nobody would have believed me without proof.... 

I'd have totally failed this "shut up and live it" test too.

10/20/2014 1:15 pm  #13

11/05/2014 4:19 pm  #14

Well, anything you can do, I can do better. I know she's a bit up there in years, but a "former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader"??? Yep I'm going back to high school if anyone needs me. That's clearly where the good poon is...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ravens-cheerleader-47-charged-rape-15-year/story?id=26711615

11/05/2014 6:54 pm  #15

alz wrote:

Well, anything you can do, I can do better. I know she's a bit up there in years, but a "former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader"??? Yep I'm going back to high school if anyone needs me. That's clearly where the good poon is...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ravens-cheerleader-47-charged-rape-15-year/story?id=26711615

Guessing this is another instance of the "victim" bragging to his friends and the gossip spread to the point where the cops caught on. I suppose if I was 15, I would have probably rented a sky writer to tell the world I was banging an NFL cheerleader, but if the kid kept his mouth shut, he might still be getting laid.

Board footera