You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2014 8:06 am  #1

Good news/Bad News

The Good.
Blues last three games resulted in three wins over GOOD teams. Dallas, Chicago, Anaheim. Promising signs about our ability to play against the best. Elliot and Allen are more than enough in net, both are playing very well.

The Bad. 
Oshie out for God knows how long with a concussion, and Staz hasn't played much at all. He's week to week but at least on the ice in skates now. We need him.

11/14/2014 2:45 pm  #2

Re: Good news/Bad News

Okay Blues team appears to be healthy and rolling. 9 out of 10 right now, great play with few letdowns really.

If anyone wants to buy me a Christmas gift, a replica Tarasenko Jersey (Home blue only, please no white jersey!) XXL will be amazing! 

(Yes I'm aware of how unlikely that really is, given the 170.00 pricetag of the sweater, but still. Just in case! lol)

12/17/2014 9:05 am  #3

Jesus with this team. Enter the third period down 2-1 to Quick and the Kings, leave the third period with a 5-2 win. 

Tarasenko's second hat trick of the season (which hasn't happened since Brett Hull by the way) put him to an NHL 2nd place 20 goals, and puts him right around pace for a 50 goal season. I have a huge man-crush on this kid. What a player he is.

Anyway that's it from the ice. Blues are 1 point out of first, because Chicago is playing just as well. Knew the central was going to be a knife-fight though. Blues are in LA playing the Kings again Thursday.

12/17/2014 4:56 pm  #4

Much like you described your feelings about the baseball off-season, I can't get into the NHL with football, especially college football still going on.  I did watch the 4 goal explosion at the end of last night's game.  It sounded like the place was rocking.  Tarasenko gives the Blues the type of pure scorer they haven't had in a long time.  Hopefully it translates into April/May. 

Board footera