You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2014 11:16 pm  #1

Jeff Fisher trolls Redskins

"Prior to the Rams' 24-0 win over the Redskins on Sunday, Fisher sent Janoris Jenkins, Michael Brockers, Zac Stacy, Stedman Bailey, Greg Robinson, and Alec Ogletree to midfield for the coin toss. All six of those players were acquired as a result of the Rams' blockbuster Robert Griffin III trade with the Redskins in 2012."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000440256/article/jeff-fisher-trolls-redskins-during-opening-coin-toss

12/08/2014 11:51 am  #2

Re: Jeff Fisher trolls Redskins

The next step is the Redskins trading Griffin to the Rams for a seventh rounder.

12/08/2014 12:22 pm  #3

Re: Jeff Fisher trolls Redskins

RG3 brings up a great point to me. I remember the day when you drafted a QB, you parked him on the bench with a clipboard during games, and glued his butt to your veteran starter outside of games, and sometime in the next 18 months, it was understood the young man was the future. 

It seems like more and more, well the kid is the best option, so put him in there, and now the poor son of a bitch is dealing with the real NFL in real speed and trying to learn every little intangible through hard knocks. This doesn't seem like the real way to having QB success to me... I like the fact that Manziel is being camped on the bench. Seems like it will give him a better shot. Maybe they should have done that with RG3, who is now so damned damaged it's hard to imagine him being good ever again.

Board footera