You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2015 9:29 am  #1

Hernandez Guilty

I can't say much since the Rams employed Leonard Little, but I'm glad they got him because he sounds like an extremely dangerous person.

4/15/2015 9:48 am  #2

Re: Hernandez Guilty

tkihshbt wrote:

I can't say much since the Rams employed Leonard Little, but I'm glad they got him because he sounds like an extremely dangerous person.

What Leonard Little did was terrible, but Leonard Little didn't drive anyone to a remote area and put several bullets into his/her body.  They should put Hernandez in a cell with Lawrence Phillips.

4/15/2015 11:07 am  #3

Right, what I meant is taking a shot at the Patriots for employing someone who killed. 

4/15/2015 11:17 am  #4

It'll be interesting to see how the Krafts and the NFL react to the verdict. My guess is the Patriots will put out some superficial press release about how the death of Odin Lloyd was a tragedy blah blah blah and then defer all future comment. Nothing at all like the defiant "We don't employ thugs, because if you wear our jersey, you're part of my family ..." drivel that Jonathan Kraft used to unleash during the "Patriot Way" era. Goodell probably won't address it at all.

4/15/2015 11:39 am  #5

Well this case, to me, got the verdict right. Although the evidence seemed largely to be "hinting" he did it, and none of it proved he did, there isn't a doubt in my mind that Hernandez either pulled the trigger, or ordered it done.

I was worried with the deliberations going on so long, that there would be a hung jury, but I feel they got it right, and hopefully this animal will be locked in a cage forever.

4/16/2015 8:16 am  #6

alz wrote:

Well this case, to me, got the verdict right. Although the evidence seemed largely to be "hinting" he did it, and none of it proved he did, there isn't a doubt in my mind that Hernandez either pulled the trigger, or ordered it done.

I was worried with the deliberations going on so long, that there would be a hung jury, but I feel they got it right, and hopefully this animal will be locked in a cage forever.

I think there was just to much pointing to him to ignore.  Glad he will never see another day of freedom.  With his talent all he had to do if not kill people.  You wouldnt think that would be a hard rule to live by.

5/21/2015 3:09 pm  #7

5/21/2015 3:42 pm  #8

The Massachusetts state prison system has a tattoo parlor?!? And my taxes are paying for it?!?!?!

5/21/2015 5:16 pm  #9

One story I read stated that the 5 point star is a sign of membership in the Bloods.  Also, Hernandez was just in trouble this week for serving as a lookout for a gang-related fight between inmates.

Looks like he's fitting in just fine in prison.

Board footera