You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2015 2:54 pm  #1

Sometimes words don't suffice

4/15/2015 7:38 pm  #2

Re: Sometimes words don't suffice

"Lehnardt, the sponsor told cops, said her daughter “felt guilty” that her boyfriend initiated sexual contact with her mother because “the 16 yr old was 10 inches long and huge” and she could not accommodate him."

This is, quite possibly, the single funniest sentence I've ever read.

4/15/2015 8:32 pm  #3

I also enjoyed the fact that she had sex with the 18 year old, but was still horny after. I'm picturing the kid from American Pie, he gets a chance to bang his friend's mom (who doesn't appear that bad looking) and lasts about 30 seconds.

So naturally, she goes and gets her sex toys and puts on a show.

4/15/2015 9:19 pm  #4

forsberg_us wrote:

I also enjoyed the fact that she had sex with the 18 year old, but was still horny after. I'm picturing the kid from American Pie, he gets a chance to bang his friend's mom (who doesn't appear that bad looking) and lasts about 30 seconds.

I know we've all heard it before, but it's not really a party until someone shoves something up their own ass.

4/15/2015 9:27 pm  #5

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

I know we've all heard it before, but it's not really a party until someone shoves something up their own ass

It's a tradition at the University of Tennessee.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1913575

4/15/2015 9:55 pm  #6

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

I know we've all heard it before, but it's not really a party until someone shoves something up their own ass

It's a tradition at the University of Tennessee.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1913575

I wasn't aware of the term "butt chugging" until I started watching Shameless.

Last edited by artie_fufkin (4/15/2015 9:56 pm)

4/16/2015 8:17 am  #7

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

I know we've all heard it before, but it's not really a party until someone shoves something up their own ass.

There is a cub fan joke here some place

Board footera