You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2015 8:58 pm  #1

whats on ur dvr

Thinking about all the shit i need to watch got me wondering what everyone else tape.  Here is what is at the top of mine.  Keep in mine they all are not for me.

The mudbum boys
Riverman
Bates motel
Wicked tuna
A.d. the bible
Bruce jenner interview
Party down south

4/28/2015 9:14 pm  #2

Re: whats on ur dvr

World's Dumbest (the boy's)
China, IL (boy's)
Family Guy (boy's)
South Park (boy's)
Batman ('60s series with Adam West; mine)
Doctor Who (boy's)
Anthony Bourdain No Reservations (mine)
The Dark Knight (mine)
Real Housewives of NYC, Atlanta, etc. (wife's)
Shahs of Sunset (wife's)

5/01/2015 1:11 pm  #3

The only thing that's mine is Family Guy, Gotham and Million Ways To Die In The West.

5/01/2015 2:02 pm  #4

We probably delete half of the shows we record without watching them, but our DVR list looks something like:

Judge Judy (wife)
The Voice (wife/Madison)
Survivor (family)
American Idol (wife/Madison)
Modern Family (family)
Chicago Fire (wife)
Chicago PD (wife)
Amazing Race (family)
Bar Rescue (family)
HBO/Showtime Boxing (me)
UFC on Fox (Bob)
Homeland (mine)

5/01/2015 5:45 pm  #5

Are you still watching this season's Survivor?

5/01/2015 8:44 pm  #6

artie_fufkin wrote:

Oh yeah, we don't always watch it on Wednesday, but we're caught up.

5/01/2015 9:43 pm  #7

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

I gave up on it a several seasons ago.  I cant believe it lasted this long.

I must watch alot of tv. 5 of the 7 things listed are for me.

5/01/2015 10:02 pm  #8

APIAD wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

I gave up on it a several seasons ago.  I cant believe it lasted this long.

I must watch alot of tv. 5 of the 7 things listed are for me.

I probably watch too much TV too, but most of my TV viewing is sports, so it really isn't DVR worthy. Plus, a lot of the stuff I watch has ended. I used to DVR 24, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire and The Wire. But all of those shows are done.

5/01/2015 10:06 pm  #9

Alot of the stuff i dvr isnt even stuff im that interested in.  Other then sports i rarely watch live tv.  It is more of a safty net for when nothing is on and i want something slightly entertaining.  If it wasnt for fsmw i wouldnt have dish.  Now that soa and justified are over i dont really have a show i watch closely.

5/01/2015 10:44 pm  #10

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

I can't remember a more unlikeable cast. There's not one person who's a decent person. Maybe Sierra, but she's so bland. I guess I'll be happy if Rodney doesn't win. He's a jackass, even by Masshole standards. And he's a lousy player. Mike might be weird, but at least he can play the game.

5/02/2015 4:50 pm  #11

tkihshbt wrote:

The only thing that's mine is Family Guy, Gotham and Million Ways To Die In The West.

Gotham is really good.

5/02/2015 5:31 pm  #12

The two series I'm really into are Shameless and the Newsroom. Well, the Newsroom, when it was on. I know Sorkin jams his agenda down your throat, but I like Jeff Daniels and some of the story lines were compelling. Shameless has had its ups and downs (and Season 5 was definitely a down), but on the whole it's a great series.
I've kind of gone in and out with Game of Thrones, which I tend to find entertaining but a little sloppy.

5/02/2015 5:32 pm  #13

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

I can't remember a more unlikeable cast. There's not one person who's a decent person. Maybe Sierra, but she's so bland. I guess I'll be happy if Rodney doesn't win. He's a jackass, even by Masshole standards. And he's a lousy player. Mike might be weird, but at least he can play the game.

Tough to argue. Tyler was OK, but I hate that they let people go through someone else's bag. It's a total bitch move.

Tough to gauge who's in the best spot to win. Not only are the remaining characters unlikeable, but the current jury members are virtually impossible to read.

Speaking of the jurors, any doubt in your mind that Joe is having regular threesomes with Jen and Haley?

5/02/2015 5:38 pm  #14

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

Tough to argue. Tyler was OK, but I hate that they let people go through someone else's bag. It's a total bitch move.

Tough to gauge who's in the best spot to win. Not only are the remaining characters unlikeable, but the current jury members are virtually impossible to read.

Speaking of the jurors, any doubt in your mind that Joe is having regular threesomes with Jen and Haley?

Good call. I think Hali and Jen were hooking up anyway, but Joe is going to be all over that shit.

Board footera