You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2015 10:33 am  #1

My ex-neighbors ...

So, as I've written, a couple of months ago, we lost the family who lived diagonally across the street, including the guy who called me a douchebag last summer when the people behind us had their tree removed.
They moved across town, and last weekend they had a house-warming party for their new home. And we were invited.
They have three kids, a 13-year-old girl, an 11-year-old boy, and an 8-year-old girl. All three kids have gone to the charter school in town. As my wife and I were talking to their mother at the party, she revealed that the boy is going to attend public school next year. Here's the mother's explanation why they're chaging schools. Apparently, in mid-April or so her son and an African-American student got into a fist fight, and during the course of the altercation, her son used a racial slur. THE racial slur. The big one.
The kid was punished, but as the school year advanced, the faculty at the charter school "couldn't get past" the notion that this kid used the N-word, and started treating him differently. This woman asked my wife "Wouldn't you change schools if the teachers treated your son badly?"
My wife replied, "My son has never heard that word, at least not at home. And if he's heard it elsewhere and I found out he'd said it, he'd never get the taste of soap out of his mouth."
I love my wife.

Last edited by artie_fufkin (7/24/2015 10:34 am)

7/24/2015 10:39 am  #2

Re: My ex-neighbors ...

Oh, and there's an update about the brothel down the street. There was a pair of wet men's underwear on the street outside the house a couple of days ago.

7/24/2015 7:09 pm  #3

Re: My ex-neighbors ...

You used to live next to hulk hogan?

Board footera