You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2010 10:15 pm  #26

Re: This is my Nightmare

Plus she was backing.  It is hard to have the right of way in reverse.  Hey on the bright side I sure she can get some free legal advice.

12/13/2010 10:56 pm  #27

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

APRTW wrote:

I doubt many of you get to enjoy the "good samaritan" driver.  He waits all year for winter so that he can get his four-wheel drive Ford Ranger out and attemp to pull trucks twice as big as his.  Once he pulls up he says is "I's got a tow rope" like it is a special piece of equipment.  Then he pulls his truck into on coming traffic but he is okay because of the yellow flashing light on his roof (that I am pretty sure is not legal) and attemps to dig a hole in the snow to get to the burried car.  This type of driver will ignore actual tow trucks having trouble pulling people out because he has got to get all the use out of his 4-wheel drive as he can. 

I am not make his guy up.  There was several of them out last night.  They look at you puzzled when you tell them to go home.  We only got 3 inches of snow but if you were out at 8pm last night you would have sworn that you were on the tundra.

A good samaratin in Massachusetts is a driver who goes around pedestrians in a crosswalk instead of running them over.

Apparently my wife would fit in perfectly in Massachusetts. She sent me a text about 45 minutes ago that she accidentally "bumped" a woman while she (my wife) was backing out of a parking spot.

The woman refused medical attention, but I just know that by tomorrow she'll be in the hospital in critical fucking condition.  Knowing my wife, I'm sure she said something brilliant to the police like "I don't know how I didn't see her, well except for the fact that I was talking on the phone, sending a text and looking for a piece of gum in my purse, all while I was backing up." Not that it matters much. Not many pedestrian v. car accidents end up with the pedestrian at fault.

This week has started off just fucking perfect.

Your wife would be in deep shit if that happened in Massachusetts because we just passed a no texting while driving law. But she's still free to do all that other stuff, plus put on her eye makeup, do the daily crossword, juggle bowling balls, figure out your taxes and decorate your Christmas tree all at the same time.

12/13/2010 10:58 pm  #28

I can't believe AP spelled samaritan right and I spelled it wrong.

Board footera