You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2015 10:05 am  #26

Re: NFL Season Chatter

I guess it's hard for the media there to get too upset at a guy who wins as much as Bill does, but there has to be a line when he starts treating people poorly. There's no excuse for that.

12/07/2015 11:29 am  #27

Artie, I assume the Brady/Belicheat love children are handling yesterday's loss with grace and humility.

12/07/2015 11:47 am  #28

forsberg_us wrote:

Artie, I assume the Brady/Belicheat love children are handling yesterday's loss with grace and humility.

I actually watched most of the game because I was at a Channukah party yesterday and the only other entertainment option was watching a bunch of really young kids playing with dreidels.
Surprisingly, there's not been a lot of anger. During my morning commute, I only heard one person on the radio losing his mind, and that was because he was incredulous that some of the fans in the stands were booing the team. But my drive time on Monday mostly consists of WEEI's weekly interview/ballwashing festival with Brady. The other sports radio station in town has its weekly segment at the same time with Boomer Esiason, who took a Kevin Bacon "Remain calm; all is well" tack this morning because of the Patriots' myriad injuries.
The game seemed to change when Darth Hoodie tried that pooch kickoff after the Patsies scored their second touchdown. I guess when someone from the media asked Belichick about it in the post-game press conference, he  blew off the question with his standard "We're on to (fill in next opponent) already" response.

12/21/2015 12:56 pm  #29

Steven Jackson is signing with the Patriots.

I never thought I would say this, but I'm now rooting for the Pats. This is awful.

12/22/2015 8:48 am  #30

tkihshbt wrote:

I never thought I would say this, but I'm now rooting for the Pats. This is awful.

You're not really a Patriots' fan until you scream at me: "HEY, ASSHOLE!! WHEN HAVE THE RAIDERS EVER WON A SUPER BOWL?!!?!!?!!?"

12/22/2015 12:44 pm  #31

artie_fufkin wrote:

tkihshbt wrote:

You're not really a Patriots' fan until you scream at me: "HEY, ASSHOLE!! WHEN HAVE THE RAIDERS EVER WON A SUPER BOWL?!!?!!?!!?"

Now that I think about it, the tuck rule was the right call.

12/22/2015 1:45 pm  #32

tkihshbt wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

tkihshbt wrote:

Now that I think about it, the tuck rule was the right call.

Bad rule; right call.

12/22/2015 2:12 pm  #33

And you're now free to take umbrage at any remote suggestion that the Patriots are anything but an entirely pristine organization.
Repeat after me: "They hate us, because they ain't us!"

http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/12/22/10636726/people-outraged-that-the-new-england-patriots-follow-the-salary-cap

12/24/2015 12:31 pm  #34

Board footera