You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2016 11:50 am  #1

Alz has Season Tickets.

It comes with the playoffs in a few days, then the winter classic game. It's definitely weird to get season tickets for next year, but get playoff seats now... I just remember Fors telling us about when they switched that over (effectively screwing anyone who had season tickets).

The Winter Classic is a big deal to me though, that's a very rare game to get a chance to go to, and I don't want to miss it, and it looks like this will probably be one of the more expensive ones to get into, considering Busch Stadium can only really hold about 46,000 people (rough estimate). Instead of having to spend 500+ for a seat, I'll spend 200.00, and that savings pays for 20% of the season ticket price. 

3/28/2016 2:39 pm  #2

Re: Alz has Season Tickets.

=14pxAlthough both teams have 99 points, the Stars still sit in first place by way of the regulation/overtime wins tiebreaker, which the Stars lead 43-40. Both teams have six games left – four at home and two on the road. They do not play each other the rest of the way. The next game for both teams is Tuesday. The Stars host Nashville and the Blues host Colorado.

Sometimes, I don't get hockey... Head to head? Blues are 4-1 against the Stars (1-1-3 against St. Louis). The first tiebreaker being the number of regulation wins seems kind of absurd to me.

4/01/2016 7:58 pm  #3

Re: Alz has Season Tickets.

The Bruins really need to win this game.

Board footera