You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2016 9:51 am  #1

My sense of humor...

Just saw a link... After the first 4 words of this title, I was dying....Caitlyn Jenner holed out for eagle at the ANA Inspiration pro-am

3/31/2016 10:36 am  #2

Re: My sense of humor...

alz wrote:

Just saw a link... After the first 4 words of this title, I was dying....Caitlyn Jenner holed out for eagle at the ANA Inspiration pro-am

Catilyn Jenner together with Abby Wambach.  There are so many directions to take that, none of which would be politically correct.

3/31/2016 12:54 pm  #3

Wonder if someone had to tell her she could play from the red tees.

4/01/2016 10:17 am  #4

I'm still somewhat torn on this transgender competing as a member of the other sex thing.... The olympics are putting stipulations into effect where a T count will allow a pre-op transgender who has a "dingly-dangly" and a full life of man development to compete as a female. 

I'd love to see a full complement of these "girls" come in and dominate women's sports, I'm curious how the modern PC society will react when Serena gets her ass whipped all over a tennis court by "Timantha" who runs around with lumberjack arms in a dress and serves 155 mph. 

The basic conclusion here is I was born way too late in history... I fit in more with the 40s and 50s sadly then I do in today's "politically correct" society... I almost have to avoid social media entirely for fear someone will hear my opinion and I'll lose my career, kid, house, car, etc as a result of it.

4/02/2016 8:07 am  #5

T count?

4/04/2016 7:57 am  #6

testosterone level

Last edited by alz (4/04/2016 7:58 am)

5/13/2016 12:48 pm  #7

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/05/12/mom-records-her-own-murder-police-say/84274946/

This really does end perfect in my opinion.  

Point 1) Despite my firsthand knowledge of how insane an ex-wife can make you, I don't condone shooting her. I might "understand how and why you did it", but in the Alz justice system, you're still up for Murder 1. He asked her to leave, she didn't, they were fighting with each other, that can be nasty. An ex will literally stand in your face and tell you that they aren't paying for the car in your name that you lost in the divorce, just to screw your credit. Then they'll tell you they called all your friends and offered them free blow jobs. Telling each of them they had much bigger dicks than you. So please don't think I have no sympathy when some dude absolutely loses his mind and shoots his ex. However, you just killed someone with full intention of killing them, and that is a capital offense. 

Point 2) When you decide to evade the punishment for the crime you just committed, you need to make sure that you don't survive the self inflicted gunshot to the face, the last thing you want is to just maim yourself horribly. 

Which brings us to this idiot... Loses his mind, shoots his ex, talks a little trash, shoots himself. Turns his head into hamburger, but lives. He's in stable condition, and will be looking at murder 1 as soon as he's all better. 

12/08/2016 6:36 am  #8

Hello my name is Maxis, and I am a High School student from Kentucky USA. I happen to enjoy writing, and dont mind to do it. Im not sure if your looking for just, professionals, so I thought I would give it a shot anyway. If that is alright with your team of course. My sense of humor can get pretty out there, and it could fit in to what you and your team is making. Ill shoot you guys a E-Mail, and we can take it from there. If I am not what your looking for, thats alright with me.  Skype: InsaneMaxisSteam: DaFlurd

12/08/2016 9:33 am  #9

Cinnabuch wrote:

Hello my name is Maxis, and I am a High School student from Kentucky USA. I happen to enjoy writing, and dont mind to do it. Im not sure if your looking for just, professionals, so I thought I would give it a shot anyway. If that is alright with your team of course. My sense of humor can get pretty out there, and it could fit in to what you and your team is making. Ill shoot you guys a E-Mail, and we can take it from there. If I am not what your looking for, thats alright with me. Skype: InsaneMaxisSteam: DaFlurd

For someone who enjoys writing, you suck at it.

12/08/2016 10:19 am  #10

artie_fufkin wrote:

Cinnabuch wrote:

Hello my name is Maxis, and I am a High School student from Kentucky USA. I happen to enjoy writing, and dont mind to do it. Im not sure if your looking for just, professionals, so I thought I would give it a shot anyway. If that is alright with your team of course. My sense of humor can get pretty out there, and it could fit in to what you and your team is making. Ill shoot you guys a E-Mail, and we can take it from there. If I am not what your looking for, thats alright with me. Skype: InsaneMaxisSteam: DaFlurd

For someone who enjoys writing, you suck at it.

12/08/2016 3:34 pm  #11

I'm just glad we're a team here. Artie, you wanna hit cleanup or 3rd for the additional at bats?

12/08/2016 7:26 pm  #12

alz wrote:

I'm just glad we're a team here. Artie, you wanna hit cleanup or 3rd for the additional at bats?

With my blazing speed, I'm better off higher in the order.

12/08/2016 8:34 pm  #13

Cinnabuch wrote:

Hello my name is Maxis, and I am a High School student from Kentucky USA. I happen to enjoy writing, and dont mind to do it. Im not sure if your looking for just, professionals, so I thought I would give it a shot anyway. If that is alright with your team of course. My sense of humor can get pretty out there, and it could fit in to what you and your team is making. Ill shoot you guys a E-Mail, and we can take it from there. If I am not what your looking for, thats alright with me.  Skype: InsaneMaxisSteam: DaFlurd

See the Odd News thread ....

Board footera