You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2016 3:41 pm  #1

Thank you Kroenke

It was very nice of you to relocate that football team before you allowed your GM to destroy the immediate future of the club by paying through the nose to get the First overall pick from Tennessee.

The Rams gave Tennessee their first round pick (15), 2 second rounders (43, 45), their 3rd rounder (76), and their 1st and 3rd rounder next season. Tennessee happily traded the Rams their 1st overall pick and their 6th rounder for that package.

Best of luck with that, whether you take Goff or Wentz.... You just got obliterated in that deal....

4/14/2016 3:59 pm  #2

Re: Thank you Kroenke

I think you're giving Kroenke too much credit.  I'd be wiling to bet that this move was his idea.  Just like Snyder giving the instruction to go get RG3, Kroenke wanted some buzz in LA.  He's got it, and I hope it completely blows up on him.  Trades like this can cripple a franchise.

4/15/2016 8:36 am  #3

Nothing generates buzz like crippling the future of your team for a QB who's high side is a "serviceable". 

4/18/2016 11:05 am  #4

So they package a bunch of picks to get someone like Wentz or Goff, but not Winston? Tell me again how you were trying to win in St. Louis, Kevin Demoff.

Board footera