You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2016 11:05 am  #51

Re: blues vs blackhawks

I honestly think the Blues win tonight. I really do. If the game was in Chicago, I'd say they've got a snowball's chance in a microwave, but I think they get it done. They're a better team than the Blackhawks. 

4/25/2016 1:04 pm  #52

artie_fufkin wrote:

I honestly think the Blues win tonight. I really do. If the game was in Chicago, I'd say they've got a snowball's chance in a microwave, but I think they get it done. They're a better team than the Blackhawks. 

The last 2 games they hust shut down for a period and a half or so.  When chicago scored the short handed goal 2 games ago it was like the blues were trying to kill their own power play.  Last game they just gave up and let the blackhawks control the pace snd puck. 

I dont pretend to know alot about hockey and it seems the blues have been billed as a defensive physical style team....to me you cant get scored on if you got the puck on tour end of the ice.

4/25/2016 10:20 pm  #53

Alz I hope you were there and got to enjoy it. Goodness knows you could use a happy distraction.

4/25/2016 11:46 pm  #54

forsberg_us wrote:

Alz I hope you were there and got to enjoy it. Goodness knows you could use a happy distraction.

i was. fiance came over to have a quiet night where she could tell her family. we talked all game and i passed videos.

we're making plans for the future. hopefully it's a future we get to enjoy, but it gives us something positive to do.

the game was amazing. absolutely crazy loud. nearly 20k people in there and ive never heard it that loud.

4/26/2016 6:52 am  #55

How did they play...i was remodeling my bathroom till right before the game ended.

4/26/2016 7:42 am  #56

artie_fufkin wrote:

Ima just leave this here for everyone to enjoy.

4/26/2016 10:39 am  #57

I had kid stuff, so I didn't watch.  I'd still love to hear an explanation as to why Hitchcock keeps Tarasenko on the bench so much.  He's clearly the Blues best player.  Playing him only 14 minutes last night is inexcusable.  If Kane and Toews can play 22 minutes, why can't Tarasenko do the same?

4/26/2016 12:00 pm  #58

I'm not positive of the rift between Tank and Hitch, but I'm really hoping they get over it. 

Tarasenko did not play well last night at all.

Board footera