You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2016 2:07 pm  #1

People Be Crazy

Like legit crazy. I work right downtown at Purina, this is a secure campus gated and guarded, but right up the street from a Rally's and a Taco Bell, so my friend and I walked to Rally's. This is an outdoor only place where you order, pay and either eat outside, or bring it back with you. No dining room. 

So we're ordering and a scruffy fat white dude walks up to us. I'm expecting the panhandle to begin, but instead this guy asks us, "Do you know if there's a bathroom or a hose here?" I said, "There's one just across at Taco Bell there", he get's all irritated and says, "Well I'm here right now." 

..... "uh okay, then no, there isn't a bathroom right here." 

Then he asks, "Do you work for the FBI?" I reply with a cautious "No."

My buddy tries to explain to him that you can't even go inside of Rally's to order, so he doesn't think they have a public restroom, he looks at my buddy and says, "Do you own the place?" 
.......... uh no.

"Alright then!" and the guy starts walking off to see if he can use a bathroom. My buddy loses it and loudly says, "What did you fucking ask us for then???" He comes back, and my buddy explains that we were ordering food when he came up, asked about a bathroom and turned into a complete dick when we were trying to help him. 

The guy then says, "I don't mean it to be that way.... I just shit on myself."

I finally look at my buddy and just say, "We're never walking anywhere for lunch down here anywhere ever again."

9/13/2016 8:03 pm  #2

Re: People Be Crazy

alz wrote:

Like legit crazy. I work right downtown at Purina, this is a secure campus gated and guarded, but right up the street from a Rally's and a Taco Bell, so my friend and I walked to Rally's. This is an outdoor only place where you order, pay and either eat outside, or bring it back with you. No dining room. 

So we're ordering and a scruffy fat white dude walks up to us. I'm expecting the panhandle to begin, but instead this guy asks us, "Do you know if there's a bathroom or a hose here?" I said, "There's one just across at Taco Bell there", he get's all irritated and says, "Well I'm here right now." 

..... "uh okay, then no, there isn't a bathroom right here." 

Then he asks, "Do you work for the FBI?" I reply with a cautious "No."

My buddy tries to explain to him that you can't even go inside of Rally's to order, so he doesn't think they have a public restroom, he looks at my buddy and says, "Do you own the place?" 
.......... uh no.

"Alright then!" and the guy starts walking off to see if he can use a bathroom. My buddy loses it and loudly says, "What did you fucking ask us for then???" He comes back, and my buddy explains that we were ordering food when he came up, asked about a bathroom and turned into a complete dick when we were trying to help him. 

The guy then says, "I don't mean it to be that way.... I just shit on myself."

I finally look at my buddy and just say, "We're never walking anywhere for lunch down here anywhere ever again."

We used to eat at that Taco Bell. Terrible service, dirty and it was normal to get panhandled while trying to eat. We now drive to a different Taco Bell when that urge hits.

Board footera