You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2016 8:39 am  #1

Early season

Want Schwartz back but must say I'm thrilled with what I'm seeing. 

The acquisition of Yakupov was kind of a quiet little ruffle in the fall, but that kid is alarming on a few different levels and is someone you want to watch. Beat Dubnyk from the high slot with no screen. Made a pass to Magnus Paarjvi that was just nuts later. He may not pan out, but the upside and why he was a #1 overall pick is pretty clear. 

Perron is much better than he was when he left too. All in all it's a different team than last year. Smaller, faster, much more skill and finesse but the board play is still something they can get down into, just not the entire buffet. 

Could be a very good season. 2-0-0.

12/04/2016 5:20 am  #2

Re: Early season

Is it just me or does it seem like something has to be in the air in stl.  Blue play like the cards everytime i see watch.  A team that looks better then their opponents but find a way to lose

12/05/2016 3:29 pm  #3

Re: Early season

I think it's just you. The Blues are 14-7-4. Despite being outscored overall. They are playing well though, things can be worked on and fixed, but I think this could be a lot worse than it is. 

Board footera