You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/09/2016 11:33 am  #1

So the post election begins.

Goodness, the people have spoken, now we're a nation of fools, etc etc etc.

Democrats cannot seem to understand that the candidate they presented was absolutely unrelatable, disliked, and untrustworthy. Quite simply, she couldn't even beat Donald Trump, a "republican" that Republicans didn't even really want to vote for. 

I have to wonder how much drinking Bernie Sanders did last night, this just had to be awful for him, he'd have beaten Trump in a walk....

For me personally, I believe that Trump will not be able to accomplish much of anything he's talked about, which to me is a very good thing because he's a bigot bully just like the Clinton supporters claim. However, what he wants he doesn't have the power to really do, and he's going to be held in check by the Supreme Court and Congress I think. Which considering the alternative? ... I don't know maybe he was the best choice, as tough as that is to say...

Board footera