You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2018 3:44 pm  #1

12/09/2018 8:23 pm  #2

Re: One more reason to hate the fucking Stealers

It doesn't happen often, but my two favorite football teams won today - the Raiders and the team that's playing New England.

12/09/2018 10:25 pm  #3

artie_fufkin wrote:

It doesn't happen often, but my two favorite football teams won today - the Raiders and the team that's playing New England.

The ending to the Patriots game was fantastic

12/10/2018 9:35 am  #4

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

The ending to the Patriots game was fantastic

The only time I listen to Boston sports radio is after the Patriots lose. I almost drove off the road on my way to work this morning when a caller suggested the loss was Brady's fault and it's time for him to retire. The only part of the game I've seen was a replay of the last play, but didn't the Patriots put up 32 or 33 points? And I'm not sure it was Brady who decided to put a tight end who has never made a tackle in his life at safety to defend what would have been a 75-yard hail mary pass, for which Ryan Tannehill probably doesn't have the arm.

12/10/2018 8:38 pm  #5

Seahawks jerseys are giving me seizures

12/11/2018 8:51 am  #6

APIAD wrote:

Seahawks jerseys are giving me seizures

There was one night a few years ago I think the Chiefs dressed in red from head to toe were playing the Rams dressed in yellow from head to toe. They looked like bottles of ketchup playing bottles of mustard. I think some wiseacre in the media referred to the game as the "Condiment Bowl."
Criticize the Cardinals all you want for selling the urinals at the old stadium, but there's no organization in the country that tries to squeeze a merchandising buck out of its fans more than the No Fun League.
It's worse abroad, though. I was watching a clip on a player in the Australian Hockey League - I'm not sure why, I think had been watching highlights on the NHL Network the night before - and those players had so many ads on their uniforms they look like human billboards.

Last edited by artie_fufkin (12/11/2018 8:51 am)

12/11/2018 12:52 pm  #7

It was horrible to look at but not as bad as the vikings play

Board footera