You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2020 6:45 pm  #1

XFL Yes/No/Maybe

I'm a maybe.  I'd like to see it show the NFL a thing or two as far as viewership.

2/10/2020 10:32 pm  #2

Re: XFL Yes/No/Maybe

I watched. Been a while since a football team represented St. Louis.

2/11/2020 7:00 pm  #3

I'm going to give it a steady chance

2/12/2020 11:13 am  #4

It's going to be hard for me to support anything headed by Vince McMahon. 
And what the fuck is a Battlehawk?

2/12/2020 8:38 pm  #5

Why are you not a fan of Vince

2/13/2020 9:00 am  #6

APIAD wrote:

Why are you not a fan of Vince

I loved WWE (or WWWF) at it was known back then. I used to watch every Saturday and we even went to see the live card at the old Boston Garden a few times. Owen Hart's death was really the turning point for me. And then McMahon started using his kids as props. Granted, these are all adults who care capable of making their own decisions, but I just lost interest. And I don't like the way McMahon's wife keeps trying to buy a Senate seat. 

3/01/2020 12:21 am  #7

Ka kaw bitches.

I haven’t been to a game, but have friends who have been and I’ve been watching on TV. The football quality isn’t bad. It helps that the St. Louis team is 3-1. I found myself actually getting upset when I didn’t like what the St. Louis coach was doing, so I think I’m becoming a fan.

3/01/2020 10:28 pm  #8

Imo they should of picked all NFL-less cities and regions.  It's going over really well in stl.

Board footera