You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2011 10:01 am  #1

Canucks up 3-1

By far their best game of the series.  Nashville's goalie kept them in that game.  Vancouver otherwise was pretty dominant.

So our fantasy league comes down to me needing one favorable result out of 7 games.  I need Boston to win 1 of its next 4 or Vancouver to win 1 of its next 3.

5/06/2011 10:08 am  #2

Re: Canucks up 3-1

"Nashville's goalie kept them in that game."

I kind of want Nashville to make it to the finals against Boston so I can hear the color commentator who does the Bruins' games refer to him as "Pecker."

Last edited by artie_fufkin (5/06/2011 10:08 am)

5/06/2011 10:21 am  #3

artie_fufkin wrote:

I kind of want Nashville to make it to the finals against Boston so I can hear the color commentator who does the Bruins' games refer to him as "Pecker."

If you don't mind, I'd prefer that you have to wait until next year's regular season meeting between the teams.

5/06/2011 11:38 am  #4

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

If you don't mind, I'd prefer that you have to wait until next year's regular season meeting between the teams.

Well you're no fun. I remember a few years ago when Michael Peca was tearing up the Bruins in a playoff series, the Boston Globe ran a headline that read "Sabres' Peca is bigger than ever."

5/06/2011 11:42 am  #5

Speaking of double entendre headlines, this one did nothing to dispel certain rumors:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2007/02/25/SPG56OATT81.DTL

Last edited by artie_fufkin (5/06/2011 11:43 am)

5/06/2011 1:39 pm  #6

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

Well you're no fun. I remember a few years ago when Michael Peca was tearing up the Bruins in a playoff series, the Boston Globe ran a headline that read "Sabres' Peca is bigger than ever."

He related to Larry Doby?

Board footera