You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2011 12:12 pm  #1

Danica Patrick news

Apparently Danica Patrick has decided to make the crossover, and lose NASCAR races fulltime. This marks a decided change from her losing primarily on the Sprint cup, and only losing at NASCAR when her schedule permitted.

"With God's blessing, it is my hope to have another 1 win in 109 starts on NASCAR tracks before I hang up the car keys for good!" Danica was quoted as saying as she posed for a bikini topped set of pictures where she's unzipping her pants for "GoDaddy", her racing sponsor.

"While we understand that usually winning marks the status of a successful endorsement, look at those cans! We don't care if she comes in last, and wipes out the pace car, that is a truly amazing ass, and we're happy to have her running around the offices!" a Godaddy spokesman was quoted as saying.

News on the subject is exceedingly hard to come by as most real reporters only scribble down their phone number with the words "Call me tonight!" and then hand the paper to Danica.

8/25/2011 1:22 pm  #2

Re: Danica Patrick news

"1 win in 109 starts"

Really?!?
She's attractive, but I won't ever get caught staring at a picture of her.

9/13/2011 9:02 am  #3

Re: Danica Patrick news

Somebody I was talking to at the sports bar is fairly savvy on the racing circuit. He told me that Earnhardt Jr (A man I associate with Danika Patrick in terms of unearned fame when compared to his win totals) is the top merch earner in the sport. He also owns Patrick's new ride. Between the two of them? 60% of all NASCAR merch.... I have no idea if that's true, but it seems insane for 2 drivers with 2 total wins since 2007.....

Earnhardt is 18 wins (career), his dad won 11 in 1987, the apple certainly has fallen pretty far from the tree.

Board footera