You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2011 7:19 pm  #1

All For Nothing

So after the US has poored billions of tax payers dollars into Iraq the government is still unwilling to change.  No real suprise.  Our troops might as well leave.  They might as well of left 10 years ago. 

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/did-president-obama-want-american-military-troops-remain-210202850.html

10/22/2011 5:54 pm  #2

Re: All For Nothing

Or they never should have gone in the first place.
Six weeks into 2012, Iraq will be a cesspool. Ultimately, the only thing this entire operation accomplished was removing one scoundrel so other scoundrels could come in after him.
I hoped I'd never say this about anyone other than Richard Nixon, but George W. Bush is the worst President of my lifetime.

10/22/2011 8:46 pm  #3

I have grown to like Bush more since leaving office.  I respect his leadership.  However, I think in Iraq every US effort missed its mark.  That will be made even more clear as time passes.  Sure Bush made mistakes but he was faced with alot more then most presidents.  In the end it doesnt matter because we can mmake out tax dollars back.   

I also think Obama should get some credit for Gahdafi death.  One report said it cost the US a billion dollars.  WHo cares?  It is much better then Iraq and we dont have to rebuild that country.  In the end both are unfixable.

10/24/2011 8:06 am  #4

"I have grown to like Bush more since leaving office."

I'll agree with that. In fact, I'll go ever further and say the best thing he did in eight years was leave.

10/24/2011 10:50 am  #5

artie_fufkin wrote:

"I have grown to like Bush more since leaving office."

I'll agree with that. In fact, I'll go ever further and say the best thing he did in eight years was leave.

I didnt mean it like that but okay.

Board footera