You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2011 2:56 pm  #1

Let the man play golf... jesus.

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/obamas-private-golf-club-093300079.html

The comments kill me. Every butt-hurt person in America wants to pop off because President Obama has the audacity to play golf (badly at that, my kind of golfer, mid-upper 90s!).

There's the "How dare he play golf while our economy sucks!?" posts (How dare you not work every one of those 24 hours in a day!?!). Then the "How much are we paying Secret Service to guard him on a golf course" posts (The same as we pay him to vacation, or watch a baseball game, or sleep).

Apparently being the leader of the free world means you cannot get a blow job (Clinton) or play golf (Obama). That settles it, I would NEVER want to be the President of the United States.

6/06/2011 3:02 pm  #2

Re: Let the man play golf... jesus.

alz wrote:

Apparently being the leader of the free world means you cannot get a blow job or play golf.

When was I elected President?

6/06/2011 3:09 pm  #3

forsberg_us wrote:

alz wrote:

Apparently being the leader of the free world means you cannot get a blow job or play golf.

Rec.

6/06/2011 5:55 pm  #4

"Bobby Titcomb, a Honolulu schoolmate of Obama’s who was recently arrested in a prostitution sting."

Bobby Titcomb, huh?

6/06/2011 8:24 pm  #5

alz wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

alz wrote:

Rec.

Rec. This might fall under the realm of classic posts.

6/11/2011 5:48 pm  #6

artie_fufkin wrote:

alz wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

Rec.

Rec. This might fall under the realm of classic posts.

I believe it does.

Board footera