You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2010 5:00 pm  #1

Harry Truman gave 100's of Guatemalians STD

10/01/2010 5:49 pm  #2

Re: Harry Truman gave 100's of Guatemalians STD

It's interesting that a Wellesley College professor blew the whistle on this one. Most Wellesley girls have never seen a penis.

10/01/2010 6:46 pm  #3

artie_fufkin wrote:

It's interesting that a Wellesley College professor blew the whistle on this one. Most Wellesley girls have never seen a penis.

...................now if you had said dildo

10/01/2010 7:20 pm  #4

don.rob11 wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

...................now if you had said dildo

I see you've been to a Wellesley party, Don. The festivities usually consist of a discussion group affirming the brilliance of Jane Austen, followed by a rousing game of PG-rated charades, followed by a demonstration of the uses of various Black & Decker products (in groups of two).

10/02/2010 8:00 am  #5

Are we to suffer two more years of the Obama/Clinton apology tour?!?

The world envies us and our ability to conduct scientific experiments on them. Every time we apologize we look weak in their eyes at a time that we must appear strong.  All we can hope for now is a landslide Tea Party victory in November that can impeach Obama on the grounds of apologizing, hiding his long form birth certificate from the American people, and being a closet Muslim, all of which are unconstitutional and defy the intent of the Framers!  Besides, it's not like we pull stunts like this on Americans!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

10/02/2010 10:01 am  #6

This was one messed up story that just confirms whatever conspiracy theorists want to believe.

"They gave people in Guatemala syphillis, so I'm not sure how one can believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job."

"Of course the CIA created AIDS to wipe out the African-American race. They gave people in Guatemala syphillis!"

Board footera