You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2011 9:44 am  #1

Milwaukee Brewers Eulogy

alz wrote:

Through the best of times and the worst of times, you brought us some great baseball. You established a home field advantage with a mascot on a slide. You brought that chic with the seriously amazing tits to sit front and center. It's too bad she didn't spend more time on her feet cheering, because watching that bounce was the best part of the entire series.

You taught us that it's okay to verbally tear into a "beaten" opponent, and add fuel to the fire often enough that the hatred stayed fresh and burned. Not content to win, you developed a series of moves to let the opponents know you'd done something great, like catching a routine fly ball, or getting a 7 hopper to roll through the infield for a hit. We will never forget "Beast Mode", "The Belt", "Frankie's X", or any of the other great displays of gamesmanship. Hopefully as you lay in rest, you can rest at peace knowing that your legacy will be remembered. You taught us that no matter how many failed starters take the mound. No matter how many errors you commit, and no matter how many unearned runs you get piled on, you will continue to gesture to let the other team know that you are in Milwaukee, and the rest of baseball are just a bunch of posing phonies.

You taught us to respect where we seat the visiting teams families. That sometimes, luxury suites just aren't enough. I hope that the Cardinals address this by putting in a set of glass cages with air holes. We don't want Mrs. Morgan getting assaulted because T-Plush pissed off an entire city.

Your catcher taught us that it's perfectly okay for a grown man to paint his fingernails. Even in a eulogy, it's awkward to say that, but you made it happen!

I think I speak for the rest of St. Louis when I say we lost a couple of really amazing friends in this series. The left and right tits of that lovely piece of ass sitting in Row 1 behind homeplate. God what I wouldn't do to get into some motorboating action with that little Minx. Just imagining her in a nice two piece lingerie with some stockings going all the way up to ... oh right the Eulogy.... Rest in Piece Brewers, you got just as hot as we did this year. If you can figure out how to do it in Sept/Oct instead of July/Aug, you'll be writing our eulogy in the future.

Board footera