You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2012 3:10 pm  #1

When to reference work, or not.

Apparently there's a website around here called http://www.insidestl.com it's something of a night clubby reference place for happenings and whatnot. I've never seen the site until today. There is a "Girl Next Door" affiliation/contest. The current one, is one of my coworkers.... Adrianna. She's about 4'9" and really skinny. She is also psychotic on a level that parrallels with Charles Manson. It's a strong bet that she will murder someone while they sleep, seriously. She's that nuts.

I find this site amusing though, because she had actually listed her career affiliation with Enterprise. If you browse the site and look at her photo's you'll probably understand quickly why a company officer demanded she remove that affiliation.

1/20/2012 5:40 pm  #2

Re: When to reference work, or not.

Journey? Seriously? How old is she? 50?
My wife worked for Enterprise about 20 years ago. When she left, she got pissed because they were more upset that I couldn't play on the company softball team anymore.

Board footera