You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2012 10:38 am  #1

Andy Griffith

86 -* Boink *

7/03/2012 11:13 am  #2

Re: Andy Griffith

Wow I didnt know this happen.  You would have thought it would have made more headlines.

7/03/2012 2:29 pm  #3

APIAD wrote:

Wow I didnt know this happen.  You would have thought it would have made more headlines.

I think his appeal was more regional than national. Don Knotts was the true comedic genius on that show anyway.

7/03/2012 2:39 pm  #4

artie_fufkin wrote:

APIAD wrote:

I think his appeal was more regional than national. Don Knotts was the true comedic genius on that show anyway.

Don Knotts was absolutely hysterical, but Griffith picked up quite a following with Matlock long after the Andy Griffith show ended.

But the story is getting a fair amount of national attention.  When I was at lunch, CNN aired about a 5+ minute piece on Griffith's passing.

7/04/2012 7:16 am  #5

I never have been a huge Andy Griffith fan.  It isnt a bad show but it is before my time and I cant really relate.  However, Matlock I loved as a kid.  I used to watch it daily.  It is dated now and doesnt really interest me much anymore.  It is hard for me to watch old series that just seem dated and out of touch with today.

Board footera