You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2012 9:49 am  #1

Andy Williams

Not really my favorite entertainer, but you've got to give him props. He survived sleeping in the same bed as Claudine Longet, and you can't say that about everyone.

9/26/2012 2:23 pm  #2

Re: Andy Williams

Where do I begin?

Yeah, he was OK. My mom really liked him during the day, so we watched his TV show every week there for a while. Good comment about Claudine Longet. Andy and Spider Sabich can trade stories now.

9/26/2012 3:57 pm  #3

JV wrote:

Where do I begin?

Yeah, he was OK. My mom really liked him during the day, so we watched his TV show every week there for a while. Good comment about Claudine Longet. Andy and Spider Sabich can trade stories now.

I remember Mags being very impressed with Claudine Longet. It must be a common trait for men of a certain age. My dad has one of her albums, but I'm not sure it ever ended up on his turntable. I think the only reason he bought it was because it has a picture of her on the cover.

9/28/2012 11:33 am  #4

windwalker wrote:

You beat The Hammer to this one ---> https://twitter.com/silverhammerguy

Looks good! But I don't plan to follow him just yet. Keeping one's distance seems prudent.

Board footera