You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2012 9:13 am  #1

Messi.

Seriously, who's covering Messi? Jesus Christ, he's got like a regular spot on SportsCenter lately, he's scored in something like 8 straight games, including a 5 (yes 5, F-I-V-E) goal performace not long ago, and another hat-trick was on last night.

This is soccer, where 2-0 is an assbeating, and losing by 3+ is grounds to fire your coach. They don't score that much in indoor soccer. That's insane.

3/21/2012 11:33 am  #2

Re: Messi.

alz wrote:

Seriously, who's covering Messi? Jesus Christ, he's got like a regular spot on SportsCenter lately, he's scored in something like 8 straight games, including a 5 (yes 5, F-I-V-E) goal performace not long ago, and another hat-trick was on last night.

This is soccer, where 2-0 is an assbeating, and losing by 3+ is grounds to fire your coach. They don't score that much in indoor soccer. That's insane.

If there's any justice in the world, Barca will overcome Real Madrid and once again prove good triumphs over evil, even in soccer.

11/06/2012 5:13 pm  #3

Re: Messi.

Real Madrid was the fascist dictator Francisco Franco's favorite team which is one of many reason to be for Barcelona. I have seen Pele play on tv and in person when he was with the NY Cosmos, I have seen Maradona play at his peak with Argentina, but the greatest player I have ever seen is Lionel Messi. A magician!

Board footera