You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2013 7:48 pm  #1

Nice defense Raiders. You fvcking suck!!!

Nice job Oakland. If you could have held Jamaal Charles to only 4 TDs, I might have advanced in my fantasy football matchup. Way to look out for screen pass you pieces of shit.

12/16/2013 9:15 am  #2

Re: Nice defense Raiders. You fvcking suck!!!

Not every team can have a championship caliber defense like the Rams.

12/16/2013 10:11 am  #3

artie_fufkin wrote:

All I'm saying is the guy who had Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham is also going home this week.

BTW- I think Jamaal Charles just scored another TD.

12/16/2013 10:31 am  #4

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

All I'm saying is the guy who had Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham is also going home this week.

Terrific. In the land of real football, the Rams probably cost themselves five spots in the draft order.
Of course, picking in the top 10 year after year hasn't done the Raiders much good. Last year, they drafted in the first round a guy who almost died. They may draft an actual cadaver this year.

12/16/2013 10:36 am  #5

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

Terrific. In the land of real football, the Rams probably cost themselves five spots in the draft order.
Of course, picking in the top 10 year after year hasn't done the Raiders much good. Last year, they drafted in the first round a guy who almost died. They may draft an actual cadaver this year.

Actually it only cost them 2 spots.  Besides, the Rams are also holding Washington's #1 pick which right now is the 2nd overall pick.  If the season ended today, the Rams would have the #2 and #12 picks.

12/16/2013 12:14 pm  #6

"the Rams are also holding Washington's #1 pick"

Who did Shaggy get for his #1 pick?

12/16/2013 2:28 pm  #7

artie_fufkin wrote:

"the Rams are also holding Washington's #1 pick"

Who did Shaggy get for his #1 pick?

It was part of the trade to move up and draft RGIII

In 2012 the Rams traded their 1st round pick (#2) to the Redskins for the Redskins 1st round pick (#6), the Redskins 2nd round pick (#39) and the Redskins 1st round picks in 2013 and 2014

The Rams later traded the #6 pick to Dallas for its #13 pick and Dallas' 2nd round pick

At #13, the Rams took Michael Brockers.  With Washington's 2nd round pick, the Rams took Janoris Jenkins.  Both are starters.  Not all went well for the Rams, however.  They traded the Cowboys' 2nd rounder to Chicago for the Bears' 2nd and 5th round picks.  The Bears used the pick to take Alshon Jeffrey.  The Rams drafted Isaiah Pead (who is the Rams 3rd or 4th string RB) and Rokevious Watkins (who the Rams cut this past summer for being too fat).

In 2013, the Rams traded Washington's pick (#22) for Atlanta's 1st, 3rd and 6th round pick.  The Rams used the 1st round pick to draft Alec Ogletree (a starter).  The 3rd round pick was used to draft Stedman Bailey (who is becoming a pretty good receiver), and the 6th round pick was packaged with the Rams own 6th round pick and sent to Houston for the Texans' 5th round pick which the Rams used to draft Zac Stacy.

So if you're keeping score (and you probably aren't), the Rams essentially traded RGIII to the Redskins for Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Isaiah Pead, Rokevious Watkins, Alec Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, Zac Stacy and the Redskins 1st round pick in 2014.

12/17/2013 7:03 am  #8

12/17/2013 9:34 am  #9

"In contrast, the gap for Dallas Cowboys fans was just 4.8 percent. That made them the most "€œstable"€ fans, followed by the Colts, Eagles, Texans and Falcons, who perhaps have reduced expectations."

I can't imagine there's a team in any sport that has reduced its fans expectations more than the Oakland Raiders.

Board footera