You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2014 9:24 pm  #1

Congrats Artie

The Raiders exposed what an overrated bunch the Whiners are. That's a loaded roster and they are criminally underachieving, which will hopefully lead to Harbaugh's firing and being replaced by someone like Josh McDaniels.

12/10/2014 9:55 am  #2

Re: Congrats Artie

tkihshbt wrote:

The Raiders exposed what an overrated bunch the Whiners are. That's a loaded roster and they are criminally underachieving, which will hopefully lead to Harbaugh's firing and being replaced by someone like Josh McDaniels.

Apparently, Mark Davis has a man-crush on Jim Harbaugh and would love to have him coach the Raiders. Which might be a deal-breaker for me. 

12/10/2014 1:44 pm  #3

It would be a really bad decision for the Raiders to trade for Harbaugh when they can scoop him up after the 49ers fire him. I'm willing to listen to football reasons for why the 49ers have the deepest wide receiver corps in the league, a gifted quarterback, a talented running back duo and a legitimately fearsome defense yet are piddling around at 7-6. But it seems to me that the problems are with Harbaugh himself. I think it's possible that he's another Schiano (except good). His act has worked well for the past few years, now the players are tiring of it. It might be time for him to tell Michigan that he's coming home.

12/11/2014 9:27 am  #4

tkihshbt wrote:

It would be a really bad decision for the Raiders to trade for Harbaugh when they can scoop him up after the 49ers fire him. I'm willing to listen to football reasons for why the 49ers have the deepest wide receiver corps in the league, a gifted quarterback, a talented running back duo and a legitimately fearsome defense yet are piddling around at 7-6. But it seems to me that the problems are with Harbaugh himself. I think it's possible that he's another Schiano (except good). His act has worked well for the past few years, now the players are tiring of it. It might be time for him to tell Michigan that he's coming home.

I've never been a fan. I thought what he did to Jim Schwartz after that game in Detroit a couple of years ago was crass, and was kind of hoping Schwartz would knock him down.

Board footera