You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2015 12:27 pm  #1

Watched a neat little video

Christiano Ronaldo wearing a wig and glasses and fake facial hair, playing soccer in the street with some kid. He autographed the ball, took his disguise off, hugged the kid and had to immediately leave because there was already a mob forming. 

Not really thought about much, but for someone as iconic as him. It's a shame that he can't even share the joys of his sport with a 10 year old without having to be in disguise so people don't flood him. Literally barely got the wig off befor there was a crowd 2 people deep around him... That would piss me off if I was him.

I used to think Ronaldo was a jackass, but after playing on injury against doctors orders in the World Cup, and this. I'm warming up to him a little bit. He's not all bad. 

2/24/2015 12:36 pm  #2

Re: Watched a neat little video

Maybe, but he's never going to live down the "young, rich and handsome" remark. He makes Brett Favre seem humble.

2/24/2015 3:42 pm  #3

Re: Watched a neat little video

Former Miss Missouri.  I'm guessing from the Bootheel part of the state.

Board footera