You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2015 10:39 am  #1

Patrick Kane out 6-10 weeks

That opens up the West.

2/25/2015 11:34 am  #2

Re: Patrick Kane out 6-10 weeks

forsberg_us wrote:

That opens up the West.

The ambiguous "upper body injury."
I don't know if you watched the Bruins get massacred by the Blues, but how do you look so bad in that game and then come back two nights later and destroy the Blackhawks?
I can't remember a Bruins team I've had a harder time rooting for. Their crime isn't just that they're mediocre, they're mediocre and boring. How good does that Seguin trade look right about now?

2/25/2015 2:45 pm  #3

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

That opens up the West.

I don't know if you watched the Bruins get massacred by the Blues, but how do you look so bad in that game and then come back two nights later and destroy the Blackhawks?
I can't remember a Bruins team I've had a harder time rooting for. Their crime isn't just that they're mediocre, they're mediocre and boring. How good does that Seguin trade look right about now?

You get Rask the night off and put your backup in against St. Louis.

2/25/2015 5:34 pm  #4

alz wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

That opens up the West.

You get Rask the night off and put your backup in against St. Louis.

They don't really have a backup goalie at this point, so Rask had played something like two dozen games in a row. The conventional wisdom was that Subban would get a start against Edmonton and Rask would be rested for the Blues. But Julien went for the easier points against the Oilers, and it backfired on him.

Board footera