You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2015 2:18 pm  #1

F*ck.

Seriously, I have no idea how I keep believing in this club sometimes. This is like the psychotic girlfriend you break up with 100 times because you know she's eventually going to kill you in your sleep, but you keep taking her back. This time it will be different, you'll work on it...

It's not any fucking different, this fucking piece of shit hockey team plays 19 levels under their average form come playoff time. Every year now. I don't mind losing, I mind losing to Minnesota. Yet there it is, game 4. It all came together for one glorious game where the Blues showed what they were capable with when everyone was playing like they gave a shit. Game 5? No shots allowed for 10 minutes! A clear sight shot bounces off Allens glove and in. Parise scores from the corner because Allen doesn't cover a post. And someone finds his 5 hole with a 16 mph half-fanned wrister. 

And yet, this team will only allow you preference on playoff seats if you buy next years season? That's a pretty fucking ballsy move for a team that hasn't gotten beyond 2 playoff wins since 4 postseasons ago. I'll probably be back drinking the fucking Kool-Aid again next season. I'll see some marvelous regular season dominance that convinces me that this team is tough and deep and built for the playoffs. Expect another long winded, rock-kicking, baby-punching, obscenity-filled, "OMFG they did it to me again" then too!

4/27/2015 2:54 pm  #2

Re: F*ck.

Rec

4/27/2015 3:59 pm  #3

I was disappointed to see a team with Matt Cooke on the roster move on to the second round. Other than that, I don't really have a dog in the fight this year. The only scenario I'd prefer not to see is either Montreal or the Rangers against Vancouver in the final.

4/27/2015 9:42 pm  #4

I don't like Washington much, either. Which I guess leaves me with the winner of the Tampa/Detroit series in the East.

Board footera