You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2015 12:55 pm  #1

50 states ranked in order ...

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/the-definitive-and-final-ranking-of-all-50-states-122796477147.html

OK, I'll acknowledge the Masshole component could put us behind Vermont, but we're also trailing New Hampshire? Please. The lower half of New Hamsphire is populated anyway by former Massachusetts' residents who moved out because they're too poor to afford property taxes, and anyone who lives north of Manchester might as well be Canadian.
And how the hell did Maine make it all the way up to #2 on the list? Maine is North America's Afghanistan, except in Maine the residents speak a less understandable language.

Last edited by artie_fufkin (7/01/2015 12:55 pm)

7/03/2015 2:07 pm  #2

Re: 50 states ranked in order ...

Id argue that my state is being over rated.  The only thing that illinois has is a near perfect balance of agriculture and woodlands, making hunting one of the countries better states.  However the game is even on a sharp decline.  Unless your a corrupt politician there is nothing in this state.  Id rank it in the bottom 10.

7/03/2015 4:53 pm  #3

Re: 50 states ranked in order ...

APIAD wrote:

Id argue that my state is being over rated. The only thing that illinois has is a near perfect balance of agriculture and woodlands, making hunting one of the countries better states. However the game is even on a sharp decline. Unless your a corrupt politician there is nothing in this state. Id rank it in the bottom 10.

Annoying sports fans aside, I love Chicago. And almost everyone I've ever met from anywhere in Illinois has been friendly, as usual for Midwesterners. But I have to agree you guys did have a bad run on elected officials.

Board footera