You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2016 9:51 am  #1

In a rare move I agree with

The Dolphins admit to cutting Brent Grimes in order to distant themselves from his toxic wife Miko, who's twitter stream of idiotic vitriol was a disgrace. You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl. Brent's salary numbers were fine, his play was fine. However, giving someone $32 million dollars over 4 years should provide you some protection from obscenity laced hate rants from your psychotic spouse. 

It apparently didn't, the Dolphins said adieu. I couldn't agree more. Good move. 

3/23/2016 10:40 am  #2

Re: In a rare move I agree with

You have to love when an athlete's spouse decides that her opinion is important because she happened to marry someone successful.  Brenda Warner, Didi Pujols.  Why do these women think anyone actually gives a shit what they think?

Who was the really hot, bat shit crazy chick who was married to the ballplayer (I want to say maybe the Mets) who claimed that she would bang the entire team if she found out her husband cheated on her while on the road?  Years after her husband's baseball career, I'm sure she's a fully functioning, mentally stable member of society.

ETA: Anna Benson-- oh look, she received court-ordered psychiatric counseling and 15 years probation after breaking into his home armed with an arsenal of weapons.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/baseball-wife-anna-benson-gets-15-years-probation-202413615--mlb.html 

Last edited by forsberg_us (3/23/2016 10:43 am)

3/23/2016 10:49 am  #3

What a difference a decade makes.... Good lord she was yummy in 2004.

3/23/2016 11:21 am  #4

alz wrote:

What a difference a decade makes.... Good lord she was yummy in 2004.

I strongly suspect she could be one of those before/after photos for drug use.

3/23/2016 11:47 am  #5

It really must be difficult for millionaires to find real people to be in relationships with....

Women who want that money? No....
Women who are awed by that money? No....
Women who expect that money? .... Probably a no here too....
Women with a solid grip on money, an understanding of how to generate it, and yet comfortable with someone who has millions without making it awkward have to be pretty tough to come by...

3/23/2016 1:53 pm  #6

The most amazing aspects of this tale are: a.) someone in the Bucs' front office had a lobotomy and hired Dirk Koetter as their head coach, and b.) then signed this guy knowing his wife is a train wreck. Because, of course, Dirk Koetter's strength is his ability to manage volatile people in times of crisis.

3/23/2016 1:57 pm  #7

forsberg_us wrote:

You have to love when an athlete's spouse decides that her opinion is important because she happened to marry someone successful.  Brenda Warner, Didi Pujols.  Why do these women think anyone actually gives a shit what they think?

Who was the really hot, bat shit crazy chick who was married to the ballplayer (I want to say maybe the Mets) who claimed that she would bang the entire team if she found out her husband cheated on her while on the road?  Years after her husband's baseball career, I'm sure she's a fully functioning, mentally stable member of society.

ETA: Anna Benson-- oh look, she received court-ordered psychiatric counseling and 15 years probation after breaking into his home armed with an arsenal of weapons.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/baseball-wife-anna-benson-gets-15-years-probation-202413615--mlb.html 

If you recall, one of the "perks" she was willing to offer Kris if he ever won a Cy Young Award was anal sex no less than 50 times ... in moderation of course.
To corrupt a phrase, I'm guessing that wasn't exactly a place no man had gone before.

3/23/2016 2:07 pm  #8

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

If you recall, one of the "perks" she was willing to offer Kris if he ever won a Cy Young Award was anal sex no less than 50 times ... in moderation of course.
To corrupt a phrase, I'm guessing that wasn't exactly a place no man had gone before.

I hadn't heard that, but dear god please tell me she made this comment before she had children.

3/23/2016 2:15 pm  #9

Artie, that's hilarious, although... Was Kris Benson ever anywhere remotely close to a Cy Young? I remember him being a pretty run of the mill pitcher. Great for your 4th/5th guy but .....

I am curious if she made this same offer to you, me, fors, or anyone else who had just as much of a shot of winning a Cy Young (or no shot at all)....

Last edited by alz (3/23/2016 2:16 pm)

3/23/2016 2:39 pm  #10

alz wrote:

Artie, that's hilarious, although... Was Kris Benson ever anywhere remotely close to a Cy Young? I remember him being a pretty run of the mill pitcher. Great for your 4th/5th guy but .....

I am curious if she made this same offer to you, me, fors, or anyone else who had just as much of a shot of winning a Cy Young (or no shot at all)....

He was not ever a contender for a Cy Young Award, but - relying on my shaky memory - there was a mentality when he was acquired by the Mets that getting him out of Pittsburgh would allow him to realize his potential. Anna, of course, was thrilled by the prospect of the attention the New York media would bestow on her ... all favorable publicity, of course.
As for your prospects, considering what she looks like now from that photo, I'm assuming you could flip her a $10 bill and occupy any orifice of hers you wish.

Last edited by artie_fufkin (3/23/2016 2:42 pm)

3/23/2016 2:41 pm  #11

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

I hadn't heard that, but dear god please tell me she made this comment before she had children.

I can't say, but if Kris had won the Cy Young Award, she wasn't going to have any more.

Board footera