You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/09/2010 9:48 pm  #1

Nancy

Personally, I think Pelosi deserves credit for her considerable contribution to job creation.  Lots of Republicans have new jobs next Congress.

Nevertheless, is this who I think it is?

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/11/09/eyes-heath-shuler

11/09/2010 10:28 pm  #2

Re: Nancy

It is.  And we all know how it turned out the last time Shuler was supposed to rescue Washington.

11/09/2010 10:45 pm  #3

Fors, that's a rec.  Or I guess I should say, 5 stars.

1/10/2011 2:45 pm  #4

1/10/2011 9:08 pm  #5

Shoot, I was expecting to see something about Nancy Reagan.  I loved Kitty Kelly's book her.  Seems before she linked up with Ronnie she was well-known for her prowess at oral sex, and used to service two men, tag team style, in the back of car on road trips between LA and AZ.

1/10/2011 10:20 pm  #6

Max wrote:

Shoot, I was expecting to see something about Nancy Reagan.  I loved Kitty Kelly's book her.  Seems before she linked up with Ronnie she was well-known for her prowess at oral sex, and used to service two men, tag team style, in the back of car on road trips between LA and AZ.

Wonder if You Tube has some of that ? Wait that was Civil War Era .

1/11/2011 12:48 am  #7

don.rob11 wrote:

Max wrote:

Wonder if You Tube has some of that ? Wait that was Civil War Era .

It's heartbreaking to think what we have lost of history because the technology for private sex tapes had not yet been developed.

Board footera