You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2017 7:07 am  #1

Aaron Hernandez

Poor feller

4/19/2017 7:50 am  #2

Re: Aaron Hernandez

The Patriots, at least those in the pro-Trump faction, are visiting the White House today. Someone from the press is undoubtedly going to ask them about Hernandez. Belichick will ignore the question, and Kraft may mumble something about Hernandez's death being a "tragedy."
The tragedy is the Kraft and Belichick drafted a murderer and put everyone in the Boston area in danger of being killed if they committed the offense of spilling a drink on this psycho in a club. 

Last edited by artie_fufkin (4/19/2017 7:50 am)

4/19/2017 8:20 am  #3

Fuck Aaron Hernandez.

4/19/2017 10:56 am  #4

artie_fufkin wrote:

The Patriots, at least those in the pro-Trump faction, are visiting the White House today. Someone from the press is undoubtedly going to ask them about Hernandez. Belichick will ignore the question, and Kraft may mumble something about Hernandez's death being a "tragedy."
The tragedy is the Kraft and Belichick drafted a murderer and put everyone in the Boston area in danger of being killed if they committed the offense of spilling a drink on this psycho in a club. 

It goes back before the Patriots drafted him.  Urban Meyer turned a blind eye to Hernandez's criminal behavior while at Florida.  Hernandez was never held accountable because of his ability to play football.  The tragedy is that parents still turn their children over to sociopaths like Urban Meyer.

4/19/2017 11:15 am  #5

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

It goes back before the Patriots drafted him.  Urban Meyer turned a blind eye to Hernandez's criminal behavior while at Florida.  Hernandez was never held accountable because of his ability to play football.  The tragedy is that parents still turn their children over to sociopaths like Urban Meyer.

And doesn't it figure Urban Meyer and Bill Belichick are the best of friends.
But let's not let the Patriots off so easily. When Hernandez dropped to the 4th round because of his character issues, the Patriots told everyone they were smarter than everyone else and would get him to conform to the "Patriot Way." When shit went predictably bad, Kraft told everyone the Patriots were "duped." 

Last edited by artie_fufkin (4/19/2017 11:15 am)

4/19/2017 12:02 pm  #6

artie_fufkin wrote:

I just wish someone was able to help this disturbed person achive his full potential.  The tragedy is letting someone so gifted veer off the path in such a manner.

4/19/2017 12:14 pm  #7

APIAD wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

I just wish someone was able to help this disturbed person achive his full potential. The tragedy is letting someone so gifted veer off the path in such a manner.

The tragedy is Hernandez killed three people. I know a jury found him not guilty last week, and there was enough reasonable doubt to acquit him, but even if he didn't pull the trigger himself I'm almost certain he played some role in the deaths of those two kids.
And there were plenty of people wanted to help Aaron Hernandez achieve his potential, but he chose to pursue the lifestyle he led. 

4/19/2017 12:39 pm  #8

That was ment to be sacrastic because i figured saying the only thing tragic was that he didnt kill himself sooner was politically correct.  Like before he killed who knows how many people.  This was the first news i read this morning and other than the health shit i took, it was the most refreshing thing about today.

4/19/2017 12:41 pm  #9

APIAD wrote:

That was ment to be sacrastic because i figured saying the only thing tragic was that he didnt kill himself sooner was politically correct. Like before he killed who knows how many people. This was the first news i read this morning and other than the health shit i took, it was the most refreshing thing about today.

Apologies for missing your sarcasm.

4/19/2017 2:00 pm  #10

I saw a headline that his former agent says there's no way "Chico" would have killed himself. To which I reply, I hope his agent is right. He deserved to be executed. I don't care how good he was at football, he was broken in a very scary way and needed to go. Like Bundy broken.

Board footera