You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2018 5:16 pm  #1

Josh gordan

To Patriots....anyone suprised?

9/17/2018 6:48 pm  #2

Re: Josh gordan

“If you’re going to be a part of this organization, there’s a responsibility and a sense of obligation that comes with it, because in my family’s mind, you’re carrying our last name as well.’’ 
— Jonathan Kraft, August 2011  

9/17/2018 7:11 pm  #3

Whats the worst that can happen, a double murder?

9/17/2018 8:20 pm  #4

Guess I’m glad I stashed him on the bench of my fantasy team.

9/21/2018 8:22 am  #5

The Browns dump Gordon and finally win.
I hope he brings the same karma to his new team as he did to his old.

9/21/2018 10:33 am  #6

I didn't watch the game, but saw the highlights.  Mayfield looked pretty damn good.

9/21/2018 11:58 am  #7

forsberg_us wrote:

I didn't watch the game, but saw the highlights.  Mayfield looked pretty damn good.

He did. Darnold wasn't nearly as impressive, but he was being chased by that defensive end from Texas A&M most of the night. 

12/20/2018 6:14 pm  #8

Looks like he got caught smoking dope again

12/20/2018 9:46 pm  #9

APIAD wrote:

I understand someone with Josh Gordon's history is under enhanced scrutiny, but unless you're in an eating competition, weed really isn't a performance-enhancing drug.

12/21/2018 12:21 am  #10

artie_fufkin wrote:

APIAD wrote:

I understand someone with Josh Gordon's history is under enhanced scrutiny, but unless you're in an eating competition, weed really isn't a performance-enhancing drug.

It appears no one told Dorian Green-Beckham

https://amp.news-leader.com/amp/2374146002?__twitter_impression=true

12/21/2018 10:44 am  #11

artie_fufkin wrote:

APIAD wrote:

I figured it was something a little harder then weed.  None the less i doubt much of the recreational drug use by professional athletes are performance enhancing.  Maybe prescription stimulates but i doubt Josh Hamilton snorting blow off a hookers ass helped him hit home runs.

12/21/2018 10:59 am  #12

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

APIAD wrote:

Who saw this coming? Didn't he have issues with weed dating back to high school?

12/21/2018 11:00 am  #13

APIAD wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

APIAD wrote:

I figured it was something a little harder then weed. None the less i doubt much of the recreational drug use by professional athletes are performance enhancing. Maybe prescription stimulates but i doubt Josh Hamilton snorting blow off a hookers ass helped him hit home runs.

Didn't Gordon have a problem with booze, too?
And I thought Hamilton's problems were with heroin. 

12/21/2018 11:06 am  #14

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

Who saw this coming? Didn't he have issues with weed dating back to high school?

Not sure about high school, but he had 2 weed arrests at Mizzou

12/21/2018 12:22 pm  #15

artie_fufkin wrote:

APIAD wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

I figured it was something a little harder then weed. None the less i doubt much of the recreational drug use by professional athletes are performance enhancing. Maybe prescription stimulates but i doubt Josh Hamilton snorting blow off a hookers ass helped him hit home runs.

Didn't Gordon have a problem with booze, too?
And I thought Hamilton's problems were with heroin. 

I think gordan had a dui at one point w the browns.

You probably correct with Hamilton. I dont keep track of addicts drug of choice.

12/23/2018 6:09 pm  #16

Board footera