You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2019 1:06 pm  #1

Fuck fontier, fuck dish

Ive been with both for 14 years

I called dish to cancel and renewed my hulu live account.  Spent 30 minutes on the phone with dish as they basicly tried to give me their product.  I know it is their game but when your telling a customer you will discount them so that they can buy a competitors product to supplement their own, you made a mistake. I just told them that their ceo probably should have told the media that he wasnt interested in rsn if you going to try and get me to stay on under the idea that it is a work in progress.

Then i called my internet to increase my speed.  New customers are getting my current speed at half my price and it is locked in for life.  The speed i want is being sold for 15 dollars less then im paying for the slower speed.  However they would not lower my bill because im not a new customer.  14 years i have been with them.  However if i cancel and call back in 31 days i can get 4x the internet capablity for 15 dollars less than i pay now.  So im canceling tomorrow and using a mobile hotspot for a month.  What a joke. 

Oh and i called hulu to.  My locals are 80miles away but there is nothing they can do to switch them to the locals that are 40 miles away.  Wtf

8/07/2019 2:30 pm  #2

Re: Fuck fontier, fuck dish

I have a friend who switches back and forth between Comcast and Verizon so he can keep getting the introductory rate. 
I'd love to dump Comcast. It's been the same pattern ever since they instituted their new and improved Xfinity platform - the signal goes out, gets interrupted or gets stuck on one channel. A technician comes out and changes the wires or the cable box, bad mouths the previous tech and leaves. Two months later, the same problems arise. Lather, rinse, repeat.
My friends who have Verizon tell me the service isn't much better.
The tiebreaker is Comcast's sports package includes the Pac 12 Network, and Verizon's does not. If I switch to Verizon, I'd miss out on half of Arizona State's football games and 80 percent of their basketball games. 

Board footera