You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2020 8:59 am  #1

1/09/2020 11:25 am  #2

Re: The Red Sox are cheaters, too

I think all forms of cheating should just be accepted.  I mean really....there are just people who cheat and people who get caught cheating.

1/09/2020 2:03 pm  #3

APIAD wrote:

I think all forms of cheating should just be accepted. I mean really....there are just people who cheat and people who get caught cheating.

I'm convinced the Raiders don't cheat. You can't cheat and suck that bad every season.

Last edited by artie_fufkin (1/09/2020 2:03 pm)

1/14/2020 3:58 pm  #4

If talk radio is any judge, there's not a lot of sympathy out there for Alex Cora, who apparently developed the sign-stealing methods that were used by the Astros in 2017 and brought to the Red Sox a year later.
The potential link to the Cardinals in all of this is Beltran, who from what I'm reading encouraged the Astros to increase their efforts to steal signs. Beltran is supposed to manage the Mets this year. If you're going to come down on Hinch, Luhnow and presumably Cora, don't you have to at least take a look at Beltran?

1/15/2020 12:06 pm  #5

Dominoes

1/15/2020 2:30 pm  #6

don.rob11 wrote:

Dominoes

Don!!

1/16/2020 2:44 pm  #7

Cora out, Beltran out, Neidermeyer ...

1/16/2020 4:46 pm  #8