You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2020 7:03 pm  #1

7/28

Idk anyone on the twins

7/28/2020 9:34 pm  #2

Re: 7/28

APIAD wrote:

Idk anyone on the twins

Sure you do.  Josh Donaldson is their starting 3B.  I know he's been discussed plenty on this board.  Nelson Cruz is their DH.  He's still trying to catch the ball Freese hit over his head in Game 6 of the 2011 World Series.  I saw where Homer Bailey started tonight for the Twins.

All joking aside, the Twins have a helluva team.  They had 5 guys hit 30+ HR last year and 8 hit 20+.  They won over 100 games last season.  I'd trade their team for the Cardinals in a heartbeat.

7/29/2020 8:06 am  #3

Martinez was fucking awful. The home run Polanco hit took one bounce and rolled to Winnipeg. 

7/29/2020 12:47 pm  #4

forsberg_us wrote:

APIAD wrote:

Idk anyone on the twins

Sure you do.  Josh Donaldson is their starting 3B.  I know he's been discussed plenty on this board.  Nelson Cruz is their DH.  He's still trying to catch the ball Freese hit over his head in Game 6 of the 2011 World Series.  I saw where Homer Bailey started tonight for the Twins.

All joking aside, the Twins have a helluva team.  They had 5 guys hit 30+ HR last year and 8 hit 20+.  They won over 100 games last season.  I'd trade their team for the Cardinals in a heartbeat.

I wasnt saying they sucked.  I was just saying I was unfamiliar with who was on their roster. 

Hard to watch last nights game.  Martinez had that I dont give a fuck thing going.

7/29/2020 12:47 pm  #5

artie_fufkin wrote:

Martinez was fucking awful. The home run Polanco hit took one bounce and rolled to Winnipeg. 

He wouldnt throw strikes but when he did I understood why.  They hit everything.

Board footera